Accounts Recevables (Permanent - Ouest Island) MONTRÉAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
· Build and generate accounts receivable analysis reports.
Perform the reconciliation of customer accounts including the analysis of payment applications and
Collaborate with customer service, operations and billing people to clarify
Give credit authorizations (shipments) and/or block accounts based on the history of
payment and account balance vs authorized credit limit.
· Participate in improving the collection process.
· Perform the collection of accounts receivable and monitor the collection of receivables
collections. Be the link between customers and operational services.
· Assist the accounts receivable supervisor in his daily tasks.
· Other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
• DEC or equivalent in education.
• Excellent sense of organization and proactive.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to manage own time and workload to meet internal and external expectations.
• Experience in a logistics company (an asset)
• Must be proficient in all areas of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Excellent communication skills, bilingual English and French (written and verbal)
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills required.