Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
My name is Bianka, Team Leader in Recruitment and Business Development at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in Finance. I work on two types of mandates: temporary and permanent on the South Shore of Montreal. We cover accounting, finance and payroll professions.
I am looking for a consultant to join my fire team.
- Develop your own client portfolio: like an entrepreneur, you manage your entire commercial relationship, from prospecting to appointments, from negotiation to retention;
- See yourself as a solution provider for your candidates and clients: as an expert in your environment, you have a role of advice to best orient your recruitment missions.
- Make our candidates and clients smile after having met their respective expectations;
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates specialized in your field in order to understand their search and position them with our clients;
Your tools :
- Equipped with the best CRM solution on the market, your daily life is facilitated by a powerful and intelligent tool;
- Based on proximity and exchange, your manager is a guarantee of success in this adventure;
- Integrated into a complete training program, you are supported to become a real reference in your field
- With innovative equipment, we are not revolutionizing the world of recruitment, we are shaping it!
The profile we are looking for;
- University degree, BAC in Business Administration, HR or equivalent
- Bilingual in French and English
- Thoroughness and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very strong taste of challenge and constant surpassing of oneself
What we offer;
A complete training period in recruitment and business development,
A training plan at each stage of your career and mastery of the job.
Base salary and bonus according to a competitive bonus grid!
4 weeks of vacation (from the first year), group insurance (drug/dental/eye and paramedical), RRSP and DPSP (from 3 to 5%)
Smartphone and tablet SURFACE pro allowing you to telework with efficiency.
Participation in transportation costs
A private sports coach coming every week to the office to train us (yoga and or team conditioning)
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Senior Recruitment Consultant then with the Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311