Consolidation Analyst & Internal Control Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
- Participate in the development of tools and the consolidation process in order to allow the reporting of monthly and annual financial results of the divisions (US / CAD).
- Participate in the preparation of the budget for corporate functions and the consolidation of budgetary financial information.
- Participate in the preparation of presentations for the board of directors.
- Identify and implement relevant internal controls, in conjunction with the finance teams of the divisions, while considering the operational efficiency and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make several recommendations to members of the finance management team.
- Ensure the effectiveness of internal controls so that accounting activities comply with established regulatory and legal procedures.
- Support the consolidation manager in terms of acquisition and integration projects.
Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in the field of consolidation and financial reporting.
Experience in an accounting firm an asset.
Experience with financial and consolidation systems
Experience in internal controls.
Bachelor of Accounting;
CPA title (essential);
Bénéficier d'une gamme d'avantages sociaux très avantageux