Consolidation Analyst - IFRS Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Your responsabilities :
* Participate in the quarterly and annual preparation of consolidated financial statements and management reports;
* Play a key role in the monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation process for several entities spread over various countries and several currencies;
* Prepare analyzes and reconciliations for the financial statement items under yourresponsibility;
* Write the accompanying quarterly and annual notes to the consolidated financial statements;
* Participate in the quarterly and annual preparation of financial statements for various entities;
* Actively participate in various special projects and carry out various analyzes as needed;
* Provide support to other departments of the company with accounting issues.
▪ University degree in accounting and 5 years of relevant experience;
▪ Professional accountant designation (CPA);
▪ Mastery of IFRS, consolidation and related regulations;
▪ Experience in a large accounting firm and / or in international public companies;
▪ Experience in a public company comprising multiple companies;
▪ Good knowledge of IFRS standards; US GAAP standards an asset;
▪ Experience in managing multiple currencies, an asset;
▪ Perfectly bilingual (French and English), both orally and in writing; Spanish an asset.
Nombreux Avantages Sociaux