Consolidation Analyst Montreal
We are looking for a Consolidation Analyst for one of our clients, an international service provider based in the city center. Permanent position
Under the responsibility of the Director and as a member of the Consolidation team, your mission is as follows:
* Actively participates in the monthly, quarterly and annual preparation of the consolidated financial statements of the company bringing together several entities (international and multi-currency)
* Prepares and reviews consolidation entries.
* Analyzes and reconciles the financial statements.
* Record adjustment entries
* Interacts with the various business units and other corporate services for analyzes and explanations,
* Prepares the quarterly and annual notes to the consolidated financial statements.
* Participate in the implementation of a new Conso system and participate in various special projects.
* Prepares different analyzes according to requests.
For this fine permanent, we are looking for a candidate with a CPA (or in the process of obtaining) and experience of at least 3-5 years in Consolidation of international perimeters (CAN, US, EU ...).
It is important to be bilingual and to master IFRS standards.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, light-headed and wants challenges in an international company.
Salary proposed according to Profile and Experience + bonus, Reer and other advantages of the company.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.