Consolidation and Reporting Analyst Montreal Centre Ville
We are currently looking for one of our clients, Down Town Montréal;
a Consolidation and Reporting Analyst;
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, you will be in charge of preparing and analyzing the Group's Consolidation.
* Prepare and analyze quarterly and annual reports;
* Produce notes to the quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements;
* Produce the financial review which explains the important variations on the board of directors;
* Participate in the development of various analyzes for management;
* Contribute to various process improvement initiatives and provide recommendations;
* Collaborate with other accounting teams to obtain the necessary financial information;
* Assume all other relevant tasks.
For this permanent position, we are looking for a candidate with a CPA designation and 5 years ‘experience in public companies (IFRS, Consolidation ...). \
In addition, our candidate must have a very strong analytical capability.
It is important to be Bilingual and to handle with a Consolidation system (Hyperion, HFM, Longview…)
So send me your application quickly on email@example.com.
Find all of our offers on www.fedfinance.ca.
Suite a une promotion Interne , un beau poste en consolidation est a pouvoir.
A great opportunity in Consolidation !