Financial Controller CPA Manufacturer Saint-Hubert
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
The financial controller develops and ensures compliance and control of company policies and procedures. He prepares and develops various financial reports for management and communicates different strategies with the aim of increasing the performance and profitability of the company. As a member of the management team, this person actively participates in making operating decisions necessary to achieve the company's objectives.
× Very competitive salary depending on experience;
× Flexible schedule, Possibility of 4 days a week and teleworking;
× Group insurance and RRSP
× Biennial bonuses
- Prepares the company's operating and capital budgets;
- Produces periodic financial statements, analyzes and recommendations;
- Prepares the monthly certificate of conformity required by the bank;
- Monitors the company's cash flow and carries out bank reconciliation;
- Prepares and/or approves the various government reports and submissions;
- Ensures internal management control of financial ratios and optimization of inventory management, debt, investments.
- Participates in the company's strategic planning process and ensures the achievement of corporate objectives related to its service;
- Ensures the optimization of its department's processes, develops related policies, procedures and working methods;
- Manages the company's insurance and service files.
- Controls and ensures optimization of the product cost price system (analysis of standard costs and actual costs);
- Periodically carries out profitability studies of product categories and makes recommendations to obtain better profitability and have optimal inventory management;
- Ensures the reliability of the elements (manufacturing time standards, quantity and price of raw materials, etc.) making up the cost price of each category of products and the recording of their data on a regular basis.
- Analyzes and evaluates the financing structure (borrowings, line of credit, subsidies, etc.) of the company;
- Performs differential analysis of the company's investment projects;
- Maintain close contact with financial institutions.
× Spoken and written languages: French and English
× CPA CMA designation (Required)
× Experience in the manufacturing sector (5 years minimum)
Do you think you are the ideal person for this position? Would you like to take on new challenges within a company that cares about its people? We invite you to send us your CV, we can’t wait to meet you!
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Senior Recruitment Consultant then with the Human Resources Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311