Controller - consultant MOntreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Under the supervision of the group's Finance Department, and in collaboration with the Managing Director of the subsidiary, the controller has the main responsibility for the financial management of the company. He is responsible for ensuring the proper administrative functioning of all departments and is responsible for all accounting processes. He is also in charge of files related to payroll management and employee benefits.
Beautiful international company in downtown Montreal! Part-time consultant mandate 2 to 3 days per week - duration of 2-3 months.
- Plan, organize, direct and control activities
- Develop and design annual budgets and budgets
- Monitor financial results, monitor the budgets of each department and analyze performance
- Evaluate and control financial risks
- Ensure the application of tax rules in connection with the status of the various entities
- Supervise the application of budget control measures for each of the departments
- Prepare any document or financial report
- Prepare all monthly financial reports
- Apply and implement the established internal management and control mechanisms
- Coordinate the accounting production process
- Design the financial statements and prepare the necessary files for audits
- Preparation of annual returns (T4 Summaries and Relevé 1, etc.)
- Be responsible for the compliance and accuracy of all records, reports, documents or other requests from government authorities
- Negotiate and ensure the follow-up of files with financial institutions as well as with service providers linked to the administrative department
- Ensure legal monitoring and compliance of contracts and agreements of the various departments
- Manage cash flow and liquidity
- Follow up on accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Reconcile the general ledger accounts and make the adjustment entries
- Make monthly bank reconciliations
- Complete monthly GST / QST returns
- Supervise the activity of 2 accountants.
Experience and training: Bachelor's degree in accounting or administration with an accounting designation (Asset)
Experience of at least 5 years as Controller, Senior Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Auditor.
Advanced knowledge of the Office suite (Excel).
Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains, Sage or other relevant software an asset.
A functional level of English
We are looking for a person with an entrepreneurial vision, curious, rigorous and liking multidisciplinary exchanges.
Having a collaborative approach, we are looking for a versatile person capable of taking charge of operational and strategic tasks
Si tu penses être cette personne, que tu aimes les environnements dynamiques, écris-moi sur email@example.com.