Controller - financial analyst - bilingual Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For a large company in the manufacturing sector, we are permanently looking for a financial analyst controller.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the production of budgets and financial forecasts
- Responsible for establishing the different cost prices
- Responsible for the end of month closing
- Responsible for monthly profitability and sales analyzes
- Responsible for the implementation of internal controls.
- Various reporting to the parent company (E / F, end of month, board report and ...)
- Verification and analysis of the monthly consolidated results of the division
- Management of various projects
- Other miscellaneous functions
--1 - Accounting title
2 - Manufacturing experience if possible
3 - Minimum 2-3 years of experience
4 - Available to travel approximately 6 times per year (should not travel soon due to Covid but possibly in the future when the situation is restored)
5- Excellent command of Excel because BCQ monthly analyzes
5 - Bilingualism required
We are looking for a personality, entrepreneur, reliable, proactive and autonomous
Beautiful working conditions
Travel 6x per year in the USA and Europe to be expected
100% employer medical insurance
Pension fund 6% employer and employee
Me contacter sur firstname.lastname@example.org ou par cellulaire : 438 390 0271