Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting a Controller for a SME located in Montreal in order to be the number one in finance and accounting.
This company of 200 employees is very successful in the field of business services. Its success is based on the skills of its employees and they make every effort to ensure their professional and personal growth.
Reporting directly to the President of the company, your tasks will be:
* Managing the execution and delivery of all internal and external reporting as well as reporting financial results regularly to the president;
* Preparation and review of all federal and provincial government reports and remittances (DAS, GST, QST, CSST, PARITY COMMITTEE REPORTS, etc.)
* Providing leadership and direction in all aspects of accounting operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, payroll, month end closing and balancing, audits and internal controls
* Identifying and spear-heading process improvements, leading to greater efficiency and more seamless operations;
* Ensure Accounting policies and procedures are established and followed by the company;
* Responsible for supervising, recruiting, training and evaluating a small staff of employees;
* Other related duties.
Do you think this job is for you? It could be the case if you have:
- Bac and/or CPA Title
- 3 years of experience as Financial Controller
- Bilingualism English / French essential
- Mastery of foreign currency conversions
- The mastery of an ERP and Excel
- Team spirit, curiosity, a very good sense of thoroughness and communication
We offer you
- Join a group with interesting and international development perspectives
- To integrate a dynamic team that is constantly looking for improvement
- An attractive salary
- Offices designed recently
- Free on-site parking
PROCESS: First interview with Marian BABIN - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with CEO
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
D'être le numéro 1 des finances d'une PME