Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a controller for our client in the field of printing. The position is located in the area of Rosemont. It is a temporary one-year position with a great possibility of permanence thereafter.
Under the supervision of the President, the Controller is responsible for the planning, management and control of the financial resources of the Montreal business unit. He is also responsible for the management and supervision of the administrative sector.
* Plan, direct and control the financial resources of the company: develop the annual budget in collaboration with the president and the management committee; ensure the organization of financial information and analyze the monthly and annual financial statements; prepare financial statements; analyze and monitor operating costs and cost prices;
* Ensure accounting management according to the principles and procedures recognized in the company: prepare the month-end file and the year-end audit file and enter the accounting entries.
* Perform the following accounting tasks: enter and verify monthly accounting entries; maintain financial records; reconcile the statements of account; reconcile bank balances; complete government remittance forms; perform statistical, financial or accounting reports.
* The controller must also: ensure the supervision and monitoring of accounts payable; ensure the management of deadlines in the invoicing sector; ensure all operations related to payroll;
* Plan and supervise administrative staff: ensure the development of employee skills; ensure conflict management; support its staff in solving problems; participate in the process of hiring new employees in their sector; conduct performance appraisals of staff under their supervision;
* Determine the objectives to be achieved in collaboration with the president; carry out the study and feasibility of new projects; analyze the company's profitability statistical reports.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or a DEC accompanied by relevant experience.
* Hold the professional title (an asset)
* Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
* DESIRED QUALITIES: leadership, rigorous, honesty, good communication skills, organizational skills, analytical skills
What we offer
* Group insurance plan
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with Human Resources
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une PME en croissance.