Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Today we are supporting a company in the recruitment of a Controller. You'll be responsible for :
● Plan, direct and coordinate all accounting and financial operations;
● Coordinate the production of monthly and annual financial reports ensuring their accuracy and on time;
● Coordinate and prepare the various analyzes of financial results, gross margins and other cost management reports;
● Develop, assess and monitor internal control policies and procedures;
● Supervise, train and motivate qualified accounting staff;
● Ensure the proper management of cash and payments;
● Participate in the identification of the needs for improvements required in the accounting systems and collaborate in their optimization;
● Coordinate annual audit files, corporate tax obligations and remittances and the annual budget;
● Provide the management team with financial information relevant to strategic decision-making
● Perform all other tasks related or relevant to the activities of this sector according to business developments and / or the emergence of new priorities.
Your profile :
● Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, with recognized accounting designation;
● Between seven (7) and ten (10) years of experience in accounting including a minimum of five (5) years in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment;
● Interest in working both in an operational and strategic mode in a dynamic environment;
● Strong analytical skills, organizational skills and excellent priority management;
● Ability to carry out several projects simultaneously while remaining rigorous, respecting deadlines and managing stress well;
● Being both a team player and an accomplished leader; understand that success is the result of everyone;
● Knowledge of Great Plains accounting software and having advanced Excel skills are appreciable assets for the position.
● Good skills in English and French, both oral and written.