Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Today we are supporting a company, a major player in the field of the manufacture and sale of natural products, a Controller to take the lead of finance team. In direct contact with the Director of Finance and IT, you are responsible for:
* Finalize and approve the monthly and year-end financial statements of the company;
* Present analyzes on a monthly basis;
* Ensure the preparation of the annual audit file;
* Provide support for the production of payroll for all employees and the maintenance of their file;
* Supervise the production of periodic government remittances;
* Supervise the processing of accounts payable and receivable;
* Support the finance department for everything related to the integrated management system / ERP (use of
functionalities, developments of the finance module, verification and updating of user guides, etc.).
* Provide support for the implementation of new technological tools for the preparation of financial information.
* Take charge of verification requests from the government.
* Document and ensure continuous improvement of the work processes of the finance department.
* Provide supervision and day-to-day management of a technical finance team.
* Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting;
* Experience: 5 years in a similar function
* Excellent command of Excel (advanced level);
* Bilingualism (French / English) oral and written
* Have strong computer / technological skills / knowledge;
* Have good management skills;
* Ability to analyze and synthesize;
* Good management of time and priorities, ability to work under pressure and manage several files at the same time;
* Sense of organization and responsibilities;
* The ability to work in a team;
* Have excellent computer knowledge, including the Office 365 suite;
* Have already worked with an integrated management software package (ERP) (Microsoft Navision an asset);
* Mastery of the complete accounting cycle;
* Excellent knowledge of accounting standards;