Controller - Laval - Permanent - Environmental Industry Laval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
To support a growing family business in Laval, we are looking for our client, a company that specializes in container transport management and in construction waste management, a Controller to manage their accounting.
Under the responsibility of the management, your main responsibilities are to:
- Prepare the financial statements and ensure their accuracy (gap analysis);
- Perform general ledger account analyzes;
- Produce monthly reports of various taxes, other government remittances (DAS) and RPA;
- Take charge of the year-end verification file;
- Support management regarding compliance (taxation);
- Monitor fixed assets;
- Contribute to the development of accounting systems;
- Collaborate in the monitoring and implementation of good internal controls;
- Produce tax slips at year-end;
- Participate in the budget process;
- Prepare, analyze and design reports on operational and financial measures;
- Support, the accounting department (accounts payable, deposits and bank reconciliations, etc.);
- Perform all other related tasks requested by management.
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
- University degree in accounting or a relevant field (CPA title is a plus) ;
- Experience of at least 5 years in accounting;
- Thorough knowledge of the accounting cycle (SAGE an important asset);
- 5 - 10 years of experience
- Autonomy, thoroughness, rigor; ability to manage multiple files hands-on, team player;
- Ability to make improvements and to implement them;
- Fluency in French, both oral and written
- Functional English
- Excellent understanding of Excel
What we offer
- Join a growing company
- Join a dynamic and energetic team
Attractive salary based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Advisor - then interview with the Vice-President
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre une entreprise familiale en pleine croissance.