Coordinator Payroll and Benefits - Remote - 15 months Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a payroll and benefits coordinator for our NPO client for a 15-month maternity leave replacement. You will be responsible for ensuring that payroll, benefits and other related programs are properly administered and reconciled for the six company offices.
- Payroll preparation, and other related tasks, for Montreal Headquarters (bi-weekly) and five (5) Regional Offices (monthly);
- Liaison with payroll and benefits providers for all six (6) offices, where necessary or appropriate;
- Responsible for managing benefits (enrollment, uploading contributions, wellness allowances, terminations etc.);
- Responsible for the management of Dayforce (Ceridian), WADA's payroll administration system;
- Ensure proper reporting of taxable benefits and other source deductions;
- End of year preparation of reports, T4's and Releve 1, T4A's;
- Preparation of payroll documents;
- Preparation of payroll documentation for audit;
- Ensure proper reporting and remittances are filed to respective bodies;
- Respond to staff queries regarding payroll and/or benefits, where appropriate;
- Maintain employee records on matters such as wages, leave and training;
- Prepare reports as required and/or requested;
- Coordination of expatriate staff income tax returns;
- Collaborate with other HR/CS team members with New Hire/Employment Termination processes and with the onboarding of new employees;
- Assist CAO with other related tasks such as, but not limited to; defining and refining KPI's for payroll/benefits and preparing letters and/or reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Four years' experience in payroll processing (must have done full payroll cycle);
- Canadian Payroll Association certification an asset;
- Proficiency with Dayforce (payroll module), mandatory (minimum of 2 years' experience);
- Excellent oral and written skills in one of the two WADA official languages (English/French) and very good command of the other official language; additional languages would be an asset;
- Knowledge of BambooHR, an asset;
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion are paramount;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word required;
- Able to work methodically, quickly and accurately;
- Fit with organizational culture: Teamwork, team spirit and love of sport;
- Aligned with WADA core values: Integrity, Openness and Excellence.
* Life insurance
* 4 weeks of vacation from the first year (prorate depending on the date of entry)
* Defined benefit pension plan of 8% of annual base salary
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un organisme sans but lucratif.