Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
Hello, I'm Marine, a Recruitment and Business Development Consultant at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in accounting, finance, and payroll. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
I'm looking for a payroll coordinator for my client, a group specializing in agri-food production, located on the West Island of Montreal. This is an 18-month temporary position in hybrid mode (2 days a week in the office).
- Enter payroll data for various entities across Canada
- Balance and transmit payroll data on ADP
- Prepare and issue Records of Employment and manual payments
- Prepare and analyze journal entries
- Prepare and balance payroll data for year-end and T4s
- Apply applicable Canadian provincial and government payroll regulations;
- Apply compensation rules according to various collective agreements
- DEC in administration or related field
- 5 years experience in payroll
- Bilingual French/English
- Excellent command of Excel TCD
- Mastery of ADP as an asset