Coporate Accounting Manager - CPA - Montreal Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
As a privileged recruitment partner of this international private company, we are now recruiting a Corporate Financial Manager.
Reporting to the VP Corporate Finance, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Review and ensure proper completion of consolidated results including compliance reports on a monthly, and quarterly basis
- Review of accounting treatment for newly acquired or created entities, and complex accounting matters
- Coordinate the annual external audit process and the preparation of external financial statements
- Manage various ad hoc financial analyses and projects
- Manage the development of financial forecasts as well as reports monitoring the performance of investments
- Assist in the development of internal controls over financial reporting
- Document, review and improve efficiencies of reporting processes and procedures
- Review annual management fee reporting documentation
- Review of monthly, quarterly, and annual statistical information to government organizations
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
You have a bachelor's degree in accounting as well as a professional designation CPA.
You are comfortable working as part of a large, complex organization with multiple divisions and locations
You have between three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience.
You have a good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
You have excellent analytic skills, you are a team player, you demonstrate innovation, perseverance and engagement.
You can work under pressure with tight deadlines.
You are bilingual (English and French) both written and oral.
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Talent Acquisition Advisor and the VP Corporate Finance
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
Masculine is used here only to save space