Corporate Accounting Manager - CPA - Permanent Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a company in the audiovisual industry, a corporate accounting manager who has the responsibilities to process monthly transactions of corporate departments, provide accounting services to divisional financial directors and ensure compliance and subsidiaries with the group. In addition, the Corporate Accounting Manager supports the vice-presidents of corporate functions by coordinating the preparation of their budget and providing them with the analysis of the differences between their actual expenses and their budget.
- Ensure the supervision and training of the corporate accounting team (4 accountants)
- Collaborate with the various stakeholders in the Finance function to ensure that transactions are properly reflected in the accounting books
- Supervise the preparation and documentation of balance sheet accounts and analyze the various transactions to ensure compliance with accounting standards
- Prepare financial reports for corporate functions on a monthly basis and explain the main deviations from the budget and forecasts
- Provide the vice-presidents with monthly corporate functions, their financial results and assist them in the analysis of discrepancies between their actual expenses and their budget
- Support the vice-president of corporate functions in the preparation of the annual budget and annual financial forecasts
- Maintain the account charter in the ERP to facilitate the consolidation and production of financial reports
- Oversee monthly sales tax rebates
- Coordinate the preparation of information required for consumption tax and tax audits
- Participate in the audit of the group and its subsidiaries
- Participate in the development and maintenance of relevant performance indicators
- Participate in the implementation of accounting systems and IT management tools
- Participate in the improvement of financial processes
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- Hold a university degree in finance or accounting
- CPA title
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of ASPE and IFRS standards
- Experience with the full accounting cycle
- Experience in preparing the budget process
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 (an asset)
- Knowledge of Management Reporter software (an asset)
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite, high level of knowledge and efficiency with Excel
- Fluency in both official languages, both oral and written
- Rigor and attention to detail
- Good team spirit and collaboration
- Good management of priorities and respect for tight deadlines
- Strong ability to work under pressure and ability to adapt to change
- Strong sense of organization
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and group insurance plan, including telemedicine service
- Corporate savings plan with employer contribution
- Skills development activities and opportunities for career advancement
- Reimbursement of professional fees required for employment
- Reimbursement of professional development fees
- Work environment conducive to personal health and well-being
- Recognition program
- Employee assistance program
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with Human Resources
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie en croissance.