Corporate Analyst - CPA - Boucherville Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We're currently looking for a Corporate Accounting Analyst for an international company specialized in civil engineering. Within a team of 4 people, you report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and work on all the entities of the group.
Your responsibilities include:
Account for, supervise and ensure compliance with accounting and government standards;
Establish and analyze monthly and quarterly consolidated financial statements;
Prepare various government reports (DAS, Taxes, etc.);
Prepare audit files;
Prepare tax returns.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* CPA Designation
* Experience with multi company and intercompany
* Good knowledge of SAP & MS Office Suite (Advanced Excel - vlookups, pivot tables)
* Good technical knowledge of accounting
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational skills and problem solving
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Bilingual (English & French)
What we are offering
- To join a growing company
PROCESS: First interview with Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with HR
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
The masculine is only used here to save space