Corporate Controller Laval
We are looking for a growing public and essential company located in Laval, a Corporate Controller for their Canadian entity.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and accompanied by your team of 4-5 people, you will be in particular in charge of:
- Supervise and review the entire accounting cycle
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual MD&A
- Consolidate the quarterly and annual financial statements as well as the notes to the financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Supervise and review quarterly and annual financial statements
- Review of inter-companies
- Revision of payable and receivable
- Manage and improve all the accounting processes in your scope
- Make presentations for senior management
- Integration of future acquisitions
- Set up internal controls and propose improvements
- CPA, auditor ideally
- 8-10 years of experience including a first in team management
- Knowledge of IFRS an asset
- Knowledge of the evaluation process an asset
- French / English bilingualism
- Good Excel level
- Competitive salary, competitive advantages
We are looking for someone with a strong sense of leadership, a collaborative spirit and foolproof resourcefulness.
It is important to be comfortable in young, ultra-dynamic and constantly changing environments.
Our ideal candidate is ambitious, has worked in a public company with IFRS standards and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.