Corporate Controller - North Shore Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Plan, direct and coordinate all operational functions relating to the group's accounting and ensure the monitoring of accounting processes and operations within each company;
* Ensure good communication and coordinate information within the accounting team and have the attitude to manage and motivate the different teams in the company;
* Manage the accumulation and reconciliation of all financial data necessary to accurately account for consolidated business results and to ensure compliance with data quality and accounting standards
* Coordinate the production and analysis of internal and external financial statements of the company (monthly / annual)
* Coordinate the activities of the external auditors;
* Provide management with essential information to enable it to make informed decisions;
* Set up and manage the budget process and Coordinate the "Budget Reporting" to give visibility to our financiers (3-way model)
* Evaluate current accounting activities, offer recommendations to improve them and implement new processes and give recommendations to the CFO so that management can make the right decisions
* Evaluate accounting systems and internal control systems;
* Evaluate the effectiveness of accounting software and the related database, if necessary;
* Develop and monitor business performance measures;
* Oversee regulatory obligations, which often include tax planning and compliance;
* Lead the financial planning and accounting practices of the concession, as well as its relations with credit institutions, shareholders and head office;
* Develop control systems for the efficient operation of the business;
* Build a structure to control, monitor and collect all receivables in the group
* Build the structure in order to raise questions to reduce expenses
* Call to manage hire, train and retain approximately 25 qualified accountant employees;
Experience of at least 5 years in a similar position;
* BAC in accounting;
* Accounting title CPA, CA.
* Experience with Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
* Good written and verbal communication;
* Teamwork, good attitude and leadership.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org ou au + 438 499 0407 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.