Corporate Financial Analyst Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Financial Analyst to join the existing team. In collaboration with the accounting team, the candidate will play a key role in the accounting and consolidation process of the head office. This is a great opportunity for a candidate at the start of their career and who wishes to have opportunities for advancement within the company. It is essential to have an accounting designation or be in the process of obtaining it.
* Participate in the preparation of financial information for the end of the periods;
* Plan the reception and processing of financial information from the various companies;
* Preparation of notes for the financial statements;
* Analyze financial data;
* Ensure compliance of financial information with applicable standards;
* Prepare various reports;
* Actively participate in the control environment, including collaboration with the internal audit department and external auditors.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance;
* Minimum of 4 years of experience;
* Be in the process of obtaining or holding a CPA, CA designation;
* Strong aptitudes for teamwork, great sense of autonomy and organization and ability to manage several files simultaneously;
* Bilingualism (spoken / written) French and English.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.