Corporate Financial Analyst - CPA - Ville St Laurent Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
As a privileged recruitment partner of this international public company, we are now recruiting a Corporate Financial Analyst.
Reporting to the VP Corporate Finance, the candidate will be responsible for:
* Assist in the preparation of financial information for the purposes of the periods;
* Plan for the receipt and processing of financial information from individual companies;
* Preparation of notes for financial statements
* Perform financial data analysis;
* Actively participate in the control environment
* Ensure compliance of information with applicable standards;
* Prepare different reports
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
* Bachelor of Accounting or Finance
* Minimum of 4 years of experience;
* Be in the process of obtaining or holding a CPA, CA designation
* Strong team skills, strong sense of autonomy and organization, and ability to manage multiple files simultaneously;
* Bilingual (spoken/written) French and English
What we offer
- Join a North American company with very nice development projects
Attractive salary around 75 & 85k$ based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Talent Acquisition Advisor and the VP Corporate Finance
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie internationale