Cost Accounting Analyst Mont-Royal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
we are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
- Prepare and analyze month end reports
- Budgetary projections with the explanation of variances
- Prepare ledger entries
- Participate in the preparation of budgets and monthly forecasts
- Analyze inefficiencies and productivity.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly corporate reports (internal and external).
- Participate actively in the annual review of standard costs (material, labor, and overhead).
- Prepare and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Participate in the preparation of the annual audit particularly for inventory and gross margin
- University degree in accounting or finance.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a manufacturing company with CPA designation (CMA designation is an asset).
- Knowledge of an MRP system
- Advanced level in Excel