Cost analyst Laval
Our client, a manufacturing company, is looking for a cost price financial analyst to take charge of production analyzes.
The role reports directly to the Finance Manager.
The main tasks are:
* · Preparation of monthly financial statements for the corporate
* Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
* Establish key indicators of standard processes and set up new ones
* Review and explain production cost variances
* Update standard costs
* Analyze margins by segment
* Participate in the annual physical inventory and make adjustments
* Calculate the cost of labor
* Participate in cyclical counting and inventory taking programs
* Participate in the process of estimating the costs of new products
* Participate in special projects
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.