Costing Analyst Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
- Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Senior Cost Analyst is a key member of the finance team and is involved in decisions requiring his expertise and cost analysis. The Senior Cost Analyst is responsible for the gross margin as a whole and for ensuring the integrity, accuracy and reality of the company's financial operations. The Senior Cost Analyst will also have a strategic implication in the implementation of the new ERP.
* Supervise the analyst at contract costs;
* Structure the cost price of construction activities;
o Make the cost mapping;
o Map the processes;
o Establish cost allocation standards and ensure they are updated;
o Calculate and change the labor rates and indirect costs for the different contracts;
* Be responsible for the implementation of a cost module for the new ERP;
* Participate in the implementation of internal controls and ensure their monitoring;
* Implementation of operational KPIs
* Support the recovery of our mechanical repair units on the cost price side (inventory, process);
* Provide ad hoc analyzes to improve the operational efficiency of each of our entities
* Participate in process improvement
* Participate in many special projects
- • Professional CPA title;
* Experience on a large platform such as SAP or Microsoft;
* Implementation of an ERP, an asset;
* Proficiency in MS Office software, including advanced proficiency in Excel;
* 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.