Costing Analyst - Management Accounting Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting a Financial Analyst - costing for a company located in Montreal.
This company specializing in the design and manufacture of industrial equipment continues to develop throughout North America. At the heart of projects with strong environmental challenges, all teams must adhere to the societal values of the group.
In an experienced and progressive team, you will collaborate directly with the financial management of the group on a daily basis:
- Be responsible for coordinating and executing annual budgets and forecasts
- Analyze production costs of manufacturing plants
- Establish standard costs for all new or existing products,
- Analyze product changes, raw materials, manufacturing methods and labor to determine the standard cost,
- Recover the raw materials on the finished products scrapped
- Analyze the real manufacturing costs VS the standard costs and identify the important points,
- Put in place simulation tools to evaluate the profitability and the feasibility of projects or the introduction of new products.
Do you think this job is for you ?? It could be the case if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years of experience in Financial Accounting and Management in a manufacturing field
- Bilingualism English / French essential
- The title CPA CMA or in process of obtaining (it is an asset)
- The mastery of an ERP and Excel
- An open mind, curiosity, dynamism and a very good sense of communication
We offer you
- Join a group with interesting development prospects
- To integrate a dynamic team that is constantly looking for improvement
- Free on-site parking
- A refund of training room fees
Interesting salary based on level of experience with annual bonus, RRSP and insurance.
PROCESS: First interview with Marian BABIN - Fed Finance Consultant - second phone interview with the Recruitment Manager - and finally last interview with the Financial Controller
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
De rejoindre une compagnie vous permettant d'évoluer a moyen et long terme.