Costing Manger Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in the food industry a Costing Manager.
The incumbent will Manage Costing withing the organization and work within the Financial Analytics team, as well as with all departments, managers and sales teams. This will allow for monthly variance reviews, forecasting/budgeting as well as support on costing/pricing initiatives and business cases. Responsibilities include costing, financial analysis, inventory analysis and capital projects.
* Supervise Costing team;
* Collect and analyze data and report on production information to determine cost of business activity;
* Perform shop floor studies to develop costing routings for production lines;
* Analyze product design, raw materials, manufacturing overhead and labor to determine cost standard, working closely with R&D and Production;
* Examine audits of costs, preparing reports and creating cost-benefit analysis for changing vendors and business needs;
* Develop and implement costing models for new and existing products;
* Ensure standard product cost system is maintained and that changes are processed in an accurate and timely manner
* Assist in the development of sales quotations by working closely with R&D and sales teams;
* Perform account reviews with sales teams; highlighting any gaps or opportunities
Financial Analysis and Forecasting:
* Analyze actual manufacturing costs vs. standard costs and identify key highlights and proposals;
* Monthly reviews with department managers in regards to cost center performance;
* Prepare inventory obsolescence analysis and recommendations;
* Ensure accuracy of gross profit pricing models;
* Participate in annual inventory to ensure proper reconciliation and analysis of inventory;
* Support Budget & Quarterly forecasting process; ensure strategy execution and monitoring
* Act as the finance lead working with business partners to complete capex requests
* Assist with preparation of year-end financial close;
* Support finance presentations for Management and Board meetings;
* All other tasks as required
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* Minimum 5-7 years of Cost Accounting or Analyst experience within a Manufacturing environment;
* CMA / CPA designation an asset;
* Familiar with costing models for manufactured products;
* Well-developed financial analysis and problem resolution capabilities;
* Budgeting and Forecasting experience;
* Skilled at identifying and recommending cost effective solutions
* Confident reporting and consulting on financial information to all levels of Management
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Highly proficient in Microsoft products; Word, Excel (advanced) and PowerPoint
* ERP experience necessary, knowledge of SAGE products (ACCPAC and X3), an asset;
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Director of Finance.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save spa
De rejoindre une équipe dynamique.