cpa corporate controller Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For a large international group, we are looking for a CPA corporate financial controller, in permanent position, based in downtown Montreal.
Under the supervision of the Director of Finance - you are in charge of:
* Ensure the supervision and training of the corporate accounting team (4 accountants)
* Collaborate with the various stakeholders in the Finance function to ensure that transactions are properly reflected in the accounting books
* Supervise the preparation and documentation of balance sheet accounts under his responsibility and analyze the various transactions to ensure compliance with accounting standards
* Prepare financial reports for corporate functions on a monthly basis and explain the main variances from the budget and forecasts
* Provide monthly to the vice-presidents of corporate functions their financial results and assist them in the analysis of discrepancies between their actual expenses and their budget
* Support the vice-presidents of corporate functions in the preparation of the annual budget and annual financial forecasts
* Maintain the account charter in the ERP in order to facilitate the consolidation and production of financial reports
* Participate in the Group audit
* Participate in the development and maintenance of relevant performance indicators
* Participate in the implementation of accounting systems and IT management tools
* Participate in the improvement of financial processes
- CPA - CA title
- Knowledge of IFRS standards and very good level of Excel
- 8-10 years of experience in a similar position
- 3-5 years of experience in team management
- Francophone - bilingual English essential
- Advantageous bonus
- Salary from $ 100K per year depending on experience
- 3 weeks of paid annual leave - negotiable
- Personal days
- Good group insurance,
- 100% teleworking during the Covid - flexible for the rest
The ideal candidate will be curious, open-minded, proactive, passionate about team management, comfortable in dynamic and changing environments and will want a challenging position in a company with a great work environment.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org ou au +438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.