Credit Analyst Montréal-Nord
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting a Credit Analyst to join a group located in the North of Montreal.
This public company, which is committed to the well-being of its employees, specializes in the field of food distribution. As part of your duties, you will join the credit team and you will be under the authority of the Credit Manager to take on new challenges.
- Coordinate the analyze of the working capital of clients each week ;
- Identify problems with customer accounts, resolve litigations and follow up with internal and external clients;
- Track credit limits;
- Perform the collection of certain accounts;
- Prepare and analyze the various reports of the credit service;
- Analyze customers' financial reports;
- Improve the processes in the service.
Do you think this job is for you? It could be the case if you have:
- College diploma in finance or administration;
- Experience in credit management;
- Manage of Microsoft software (Excel);
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset;
- Great autonomy, analytical skills, sense of organization and customer service.
PROCESS: First interview with Marian BABIN - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with
the Talent Acquisition Advisor and the Credit Manager.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800