Credit Analyst - Anjou - 60k Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
For one of our clients, we are looking for a growing Canadian group, specializing in metal processing, with an international presence, a credit and collection analyst.
Within a dynamic environment, you are in charge of:
- Analyze commercial credit applications for new customers by performing an in-depth research of their financial information
- Approve, recommend or decline requests or updates to credit notes
- Carry out the collection for the different divisions of the company, in Canada and the United States
- Update registers, schedules, follow-ups, overdue accounts in order to collect payments
- Act as resource persons for internal and external clients regarding commercial accounts
- Get in contact with the sales departments to solve various problems
Do you think this job is for you? This could be the case if:
- You have an accounting background
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar job
- You have a group experience
- You have experience in ERP
- You are bilingual French / English
Your profile :
- You are dynamic
- You know how to get information
- You have good relationship skills
Salary according to level of experience
PROCESS: First interview with Alex Hojnatzki - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the talent acquisition specialist and the manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 522 3216