Credit Analyst - Est of Montreal - Permanent Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are supporting our client, specialized in the distribution of electrical materials, with the recruitment of a Credit Analyst who will be responsible for evaluating the credit requests of a client portfolio.
Under the responsibility of the credit director, your main responsibilities are to:
- Perform credit file reviews according to the established schedule and needs
- Make collection calls and maintain regular monitoring
- Send letters of denunciation / receipts etc.
- Check / approve orders that require authorization
- Temporarily suspend credit privilege if necessary
- Analyze the credit files of existing customers and assess the potential risk
- Perform full credit inquiries
- Develop and maintain teamwork both internally and externally
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
- 5 years of experience required in a similar function
- Training in administration, accounting or other relevant field
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook software
- Bilingualism French and English both oral and written
- Motivated and results oriented
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Credit experience in the construction industry, an asset
- Credit accreditation (FCI), an asset
We offer you
- Join a company with competitive benefit programs
Attractive salary based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Advisor - then interview with the Vice-President
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre une entreprise en pleine croissance.