Credit analyst - Financial analyst - Temporary - Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career
--For our client - a service company - we are looking for a financial and credit analyst, for a temporary, in Ville St Laurent.
Reporting to the Credit Director and the President and Chief Operating Officer for financial analysis, you will be in charge of:
- Apply the company's credit policies, practices and procedures to assess the creditworthiness of a number of commercial receivables
- Plan and conduct an investigation of the information provided by the client for each new account;
- Prepare detailed credit analysis reports and assess risk using financial statements, payment habits, credit reports (D & B, EQUIFAX) and security analysis;
- Search security records and company profiles as part of the credit assessment process.
- Develop financial models in order to forecast fluctuations in costs and revenues through various scenarios;
- Interpret financial and commercial data
- Identify risks and opportunities
--Key skills :
* Data processing and management: extraction, modeling, analysis and interpretation of financial and non-financial data.
* Financial Investments: excellent knowledge of Derivatives, Fixed Income Securities, Equities, currency market, etc.
* Processing of investment decisions: valuation of assets and investment portfolios, analysis of financial statements and cash flows, analysis of performance and profitability, financial planning and projections, choice of investment projects.
* Capital Market Analysis: Analysis of the efficiency of capital markets and micro and macroeconomic influences on return on assets and investment decisions.
* Financial Risk Management: calculation, analysis and management of P&L, Probability of default (PD), Exposure in the event of default (EAD),
Your profile :
* University degree in business administration, specialization in finance;
* 3 years of related professional experience in financial analysis and trade credit;
* Understanding of corporate finance and financial data;
* Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel tools
* Bilingualism (English and French),
* Knowledge of retail business an asset;
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com ou au +438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.