Credit Analyst - Permanent - Ville St Laurent Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For our client - a service company - we are looking for a credit analyst, for a permanent, in Ville St Laurent.
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President of Finance and Operations, you will be in charge of:
* Apply the company's credit policies, practices and procedures to assess the creditworthiness of a specified number of commercial accounts receivable,
* Plan and conduct an investigation of the information provided by the client for each new account;
* Prepare detailed credit analysis reports and assess risk using current financial statements, payment habits, credit reports (D&B, EQUIFAX) and security analysis;
* Search security records and company profiles as part of the credit assessment process. Ensure that securities registration and letters of credit are renewed before the expiration date;
* Submit credit approvals that exceed the limits of his authority to his immediate supervisor,
* Prepare files on all problematic accounts for discussion with immediate supervisor.
* Examine the solvency of existing internal members
-- • University degree in business administration, specialization in finance;
* 3 years of related professional experience in financial analysis and trade credit;
* Great capacity for synthesis and analysis;
* Understanding of corporate finance and financial data;
* Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel tools
* Bilingualism (English and French),
* Knowledge of retail business an asset;
* Designation of the credit institute (FCI or CCP), an asset
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org ou au +438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.