Credit Analyst - Temporary - Ville St Laurent Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For a large purchasing and marketing company in Ville Saint Laurent, we are looking as quickly as possible for a permanent credit analyst.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations and Credit for credit analysis and the President and Chief Operating Officer for financial analysis, the incumbent must obtain information from the merchant on their credit, analyze the information provided and write a report and recommendations based on this analysis. The holder must also systematically review the status of the existing accounts under his responsibility. For the financial analysis component, the incumbent must provide precise financial business analysis data, perform financial models to analyze rates / term (prices), and be a support to the management team.
RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
Credit analysis section:
* Establish contact with the client and maintain a good, harmonious relationship with him;
* Apply the company's credit policies, practices and procedures to assess the creditworthiness of a specified number of commercial accounts receivable, while respecting specific cash limits;
* Plan and conduct an investigation of the information provided by the client for each new account;
* Prepare detailed credit analysis reports and assess risk using current financial statements, payment habits, credit reports (D & B, EQUIFAX) and security analysis;
* Search security records and company profiles as part of the credit assessment process. Ensure that securities registration and letters of credit are renewed before the expiration date;
* Submit credit approvals that exceed the limits of his authority to his immediate supervisor, taking care to include all necessary reports, data and analysis, as well as his recommendation.
* Prepare files on all problematic accounts for discussion with immediate supervisor.
* Examine the solvency of existing internal members as distributed by the manager;
* Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in internal client files to ensure proper assessment for an ongoing business relationship;
Financial analysis component:
* Develop financial models in order to forecast fluctuations in costs and revenues through various scenarios;
* Interpret financial and business data and draw conclusions;
* Use financial information and operations data to identify risks and opportunities to help and influence management to make informed decisions and optimize business results;
* Other relevant tasks assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
* Sense of strategy and analytical thinking;
* Concern for quality;
* Sense of responsibility;
* Autonomy, demonstrates initiative and strong personal motivation;
* Collaboration and team spirit.
* University degree in business administration, specialization in finance;
* 3 years of related professional experience in financial analysis and trade credit;
* Great capacity for synthesis and analysis;
* Understanding of corporate finance and financial data;
* Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel tools (Intermediate in Cognos and PowerPoint);
* Bilingualism (English and French), oral and written, with strong communication skills;
* Knowledge of retail business an asset;
* Designation of the credit institute (FCI or CCP), an asset.
* $ 70k annual gross
* Temporary - 1 year contract
* Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org ou au +438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.