Credit and Collections Manager Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in the audiovisual field a Credit, Collection and Invoicing Manager.
The Billing, Credit & Collections Manager manages the accounts receivable department with an emphasis on the process and issuance of invoices, credit approval, and collection of unpaid balances. He is constantly concerned with optimizing financial flows by speeding up invoicing and putting in place mechanisms to reduce credit risks. He works in collaboration with the business units to establish credit limits and payment terms for customers. The incumbent trains and supervises the staff under his responsibility, establishes policies and procedures based on best practices, objectives and key performance indicators. He is also responsible for the continuous improvement of the entire process of his department.
* Supervises the invoice issuance process by ensuring the quality and accuracy of the information produced and within the required deadlines;
* Establishes rigorous billing monitoring mechanisms in order to optimize financial flows related to revenues and the management of accounts receivable;
* Validates the treatment of sales tax applied to invoicing;
* Provide credit management and collections for North America in accordance with company policy to determine the allocation of credit to new customers and / or the review and adjustment of lines of credit to existing customers;
* Coordinate efforts to collect accounts receivable, detect problematic accounts and manage their collection;
* Establishes payment agreements with delinquent clients and ensures follow-up;
* Coordinate credit terms with the sales teams and measure compliance with these agreements;
* Oversees the accounts receivable collection process and ensures that the information produced by the age of the accounts receivable is adequate and processed in a timely manner;
* Improves the processes and quality of billing information and payment methods to customers, the mechanism of collection and collection of accounts receivable;
* Develops and maintains relevant key performance indicators for monitoring and evaluating billing and collection performance (ie Average Debt Collection Time (DSO), Days to Pay, Collection Efficiency Index (IEC), average time between delivery and invoicing, etc.);
* Prepares the allowance account for doubtful accounts on a quarterly basis.
* Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and tables to be submitted to senior management;
* Produces the forecast of weekly cash receipts which feeds the cash flow forecasts;
* Coordinate and supervise a team of 6 to 10 people and ensure that priorities and deadlines are respected.
* Manages his team with an emphasis on continuous improvement and intervenes with different departments to train or regularize certain issues;
* Evaluates existing systems and processes to reduce complexity and increase efficiency.
* Responds to requests from internal and external auditors.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
Academic training: University degree with knowledge of accounting, invoicing and collection processes, or equivalent training and experience.
Experience: Have a minimum of 10 years of experience supervising a credit and / or billing function
* Perfectly bilingual, spoken and written (French and English);
* Process-oriented and continuous improvement spirit;
* Strong oral and written communication skills;
* Ability to communicate with internal and external clients;
* Ability to meet tight deadlines;
* Strong skills in management, organization and prioritization;
* Experience with trade credit assessment and analysis tools;
* Experience with letters of credit and registration of sureties;
* Certified professional credit designation (an asset).
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Human Resources Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie internationale en forte croissance.