Credit and Deduction Specialist Montréal
Our client is a private family company since its founding in 1906. The head office and distribution center are located in Pointe-Claire, in the province of Quebec. Its sales force, which is made up of representatives and manufacturing agents, is present in all Canadian provinces.
* Responsible for a list of pre-determined clients.
* Receipt of customer complaints by email;
* Validate the amount of the deduction taken by the client with the verification file.
* Process complaints in Oracle (full cycle), issue requests for credit notes or invoices to
* Communicate actively with different submission departments and sales force.
* Update some tracking files weekly.
* Prepare and communicate relevant information to clients for various claims related to their claims.
* Update the customer contact list.
* Manage deductions for important customers in the retail market.
* Monitor the account of his clients carefully.
* Maintain, analyze and reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
* Send claims requests for approval and follow up with the approver.
* Prepare offsets for accounts receivable and present them to the supervisor for approval, in
according to predetermined limits and guidelines.
The incumbent of the position must have a college diploma in administration or commerce or possess
The incumbent must have at least two to three (3) years of work experience related to a
credit environment and deductions.
The incumbent must have knowledge of the administration, procedures and
systems such as MS Office and Oracle, as well as a good understanding of claims and recovery.
Must have good analytical and organizational skills and be able to work in both French and English.
Intermediate / Advanced Excel knowledge is important.
Rejoignez une entreprise internationale avec de nombreuses opportunités de développement et une Equipe dynamique