Credit Officer Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Your Tasks :
* Communicate with clients (overdue accounts) to establish an agreement specific to the
recovery of sums due;
* Perform check deposits and cancellations and monitor the account balance;
* Make deposits by credit card;
* Account analyzer for the authorization of direct debits;
* Monitoring of past accounts owed by customers (age of accounts);
* Ensure compliance with specific agreements with the client or the Controller;
* Authorize the various credit conditions;
* Prepare and send registered letters for overdue accounts and follow up on them;
* Balance the deposits of the month;
* Make adjustments in accounts receivable, if necessary;
* Track return credits and proceed with the second shipment;
* Assist clients, customer service and agents in matters of credit;
* Apply either a credit note to the customer's account or have a check issued
during advertising participations and for volume discounts granted at the end of the year;
* Cashing checks and credit cards for conventions;
* Process personal and quarterly employee orders in accordance with company policies.
the company, if applicable;
* Perform all other related tasks at the request of the immediate superior
* College diploma or Professional studies diploma in administration (finance or
accounting) or in any other related field that would be relevant to the position;
* Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
* Bilingualism (impeccable French and English);
* Ease of understanding computer systems;
* Sense of organization;
* Sense of autonomy and discretion;
* Good judgment;
* Skills in interpersonal relationships.
De rejoindre un leader de l'industrie de la beauté.