Credit Specialist (Accounts Receivable) Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond.
Our client on the South Shore of Montreal is looking for a credit officer to fill a permanent position within its financial team.
Job Description :
* Call for collection 45 - 60 days
* Credit analysis
* Clients Collection of deposits (cheques, direct deposit, credit card)
* Creation of new customers in the accounting system
* Follow-up of the sending of the invoicing
* Customer Experience with Portal (an asset)
* All other tasks related to the department
* Hold a DEC in accounting
* Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in collection of receivables and analysis of credit
* Intermediate knowledge of Excel
* Knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamix AX accounting system (an asset)
* Knowledge of the complete accounting cycle
* Multi-currency experience
* Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Ability to collaborate with multiple levels within the organization
* The ability to work in a team
* Analytical, autonomous and dynamic
* Analytique, autonome et dynamique