Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Hello, I am Charlotte, Recruitment and Business Development Advisor at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for finance, accounting and payroll professions.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal region.
Our team, experts in finance, speak your language and operate in your world.
I am looking, for my clients, in downtown Montreal, for a financial director, this is a temporary position, in hybrid mode.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supervision of a division of the finance department
- Control of the accounting cycle
- Prepare annual financial statements for various companies
- Management of the complete end of month process
- Monthly reporting to a public company
- Analyze monthly variances vs. budget
- Participate in establishing budgets
- Implementation of financial and operational results monitoring tools to support managers and enable them to target their profitability opportunities
- Support operations teams on their financial results and the profitability of their activities
- Review of reports and issuance of tax slips to our external suppliers
(T4A and T4ANR)
- Maintain and apply internal control in place (financial security, compliance with procedures
operational and financial)
- Coordination of ad-hoc requests
- Respond to requests from external parties (governments, banks and other stakeholders)
- Prepare end-of-year audit files and coordinate the activities of the external auditor
- Participate in the development and support of the division's strategic plan
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in an accounting firm or company
- CPA title
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of Great Plans: asset