Division Controller - CPA - Montreal Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
As a privileged recruitment partner of this international private company, we are now recruiting a Division Controller
Reporting to the VP Corporate, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervise monthly and annual financial statements and schedules submitted to the corporate accounting team.
- Verify the control of the accuracy of inventory volume and costs.
- Supervise the processes related to the processing of accounts payable and receivable, fixed assets and inter-company transactions for the division.
- Provide management with a meaningful analysis of direct and indirect production costs.
- Provide a regular analysis of operating costs on a monthly basis.
- Provide a variety of ad-hoc financial reports upon request.
- Advise support staff on general accounting and financial reporting systems, policies, procedures and requirements.
- Supervise the preparation of government documents as required.
- Supervise the year-end audit.
- Participate in the migration of the financial system.
The candidate must have a degree in accounting, CPA and have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position.
Experience in the industrial field .
A person with business acumen and the ability to understand the company in detail.
Must be comfortable with computer systems and quickly become familiar with the software used in the organization.
A person with attention to details and a strong ability to work under pressure and to cope with a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
A person with an analytical mind, a strong sense of self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Autonomy, diplomacy, tenacity, rigour, flexibility and a practical approach are required for this position.
The candidate must be bilingual in French and English, both orally and in writing.