Divisional Controller Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a divisional controller for our client in the financing field.
Reporting to the Accounting Director, the Controller will contribute to the development of Group companies. It develops, recommends and implements measures to optimize the operations of the company. It ensures compliance with internal controls and suggests areas for improvement in the event of deficiencies, ensures the accuracy of financial data, as well as the reliability and compliance of operations and accounting procedures in application of laws and regulations. in force. The Controller is responsible for the supervision, training and professional development of his team members.
* With the help of employees under his supervision, prepare and analyze monthly financial statements.
* Analyze the results, explain budget variances and present the financial statements to the Company's management committee.
* Provide financial and control support to corporate functions, including periodic reports and analyzes for the proper management of functions
* Supervise, advise and guide employees in their functions and ensure their development;
* Coordinate financial audits, respond to auditors' comments regarding finances and operations, and oversee actions required to remedy deficiencies;
* Develop tools for assessing financial performance;
* Ensure the continuous improvement of accounting and administrative processes;
* Ensure the optimization of internal controls;
* Collaborate in any other task aimed at the management of business units in your sector;
* Collaborate, as needed, with the accounting team of other Group companies on joint projects.
What we are looking for.
You will have a head start if you are a dynamic, proactive, humble and hardworking candidate who is not afraid to lend a hand to contribute to the success of the company.
In addition to being an exceptional person, just like our employees, we would appreciate it if you had some knowledge and skills that will help you in your progression in the company:
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting profile;
* Be a member in good standing of the Order of Chartered Professional Accountants of Quebec (CPA);
* Minimum of 7 to 10 years of accounting experience with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role;
* Have an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel;
* Experience with an integrated management system (ERP);
* Written and oral bilingualism (French and English);
* Be oriented towards customer service and results in order to be able to identify issues leading to process optimization;
* Have attention to detail, have the ability to adapt and have good judgment;
* Have strong analytical and problem solving skills and know how to work in a team;
* Demonstrate ease in establishing lasting professional relationships;
* Demonstrate ease in working under pressure;
* Good adaptability with strong leadership skills;
* Clear and effective communicator;
* Demonstrate professional rigor and thoroughness;
* Demonstrate flexibility, autonomy and organization;
* Diplomacy, integrity and professionalism.
Why work for us:
* Innovative and constantly evolving company.
* Dynamic workplace
* Modern working environment
* SEO bonus
* Numerous social benefits
* Professional development program.
* Entrepreneurial spirit
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une équipe dynamique.