Divisional Controller Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Our client, a distributor in the food sector, is currently looking for a Divisional Controller for its office in Hochelaga, to assist the Director in carrying out her tasks. The desired candidate holds a CPA (preferably CA) designation and has a minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position. The position is mainly aimed at a candidate looking for job stability, looking for opportunities for professional growth and wishing to access in the medium term, a position of Director.
- Production and / or supervision of account analyzes
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and management reports
- Preparation of the annual departmental budget and quarterly reviews
- Participation in the preparation of annual tax returns
- Provide supervision and support to external and government audits
- Support for accounts payable, payroll and general accounting
- Carry out analysis and accounting support mandates with managers of other services
- Carry out ad hoc mandates that fall under the finance department and office management.
- Ensure accounting and tax monitoring (standards and laws).
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- The desired candidate is an autonomous person, demonstrating initiative and versatility in order to easily deal with changing tasks and deadlines.
- Responsible and Rigor in the work.
- Sense of organization.
- Dynamic and easy to communicate.
- Good team spirit and positive attitude.
- In search of growth opportunity and possibly wishing to occupy a management position.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Director.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un grang groupe intenational.