Divisions Controler - CPA - Ville St Laurent Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
As a privileged recruitment partner of this international public company, we are now recruiting a Divisions Controler. Reporting to the VP Executive, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Lead the administrative team in managing quotes, invoicing, receivables, accounts payable and payroll for unionized employees.
- Prepare on a weekly basis for the Coy's financial results estimate.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements.
- Analyze the company's financial performance through computerized performance reports
- Perform the analysis of the new customers' credit file.
- Responsible for the annual budget process
- Participate in the analysis and implementation of special projects by integrating the financial component of its projects.
- Ensures that the company's accounting information is maintained for annual audit purposes
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
* Bachelor of Accounting or Finance
* CPA designation
* Strong team skills, strong sense of autonomy and organization, and ability to manage multiple files simultaneously;
* Bilingual (spoken/written) French and English
What we offer
- Join a North American company with very nice development projects
Attractive salary around 85 & 95k$ based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Talent Acquisition Advisor and the VP Executive
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
Masculine is used here only to save space