Finance Analyst Supervisor Montreal
* The masculine is only used here to save space *
We are looking for a growing public company in the service sector, an FP&A Manager. Position based in downtown, working from home possible.
Reporting to the VP, in partnership with certain BU and assisted by your team, your main functions are:
* Prepare and provide an accurate analysis of financial results vs forecasts and budgets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
* Analyze actual figures and explain variances alongside budget and forecast
* Prepare financial analysis presentations (annual budget, quarterly review of operations) for the board of directors
* Work closely with CFO and business service managers to review and analyze monthly and quarterly results
* Preparation of annual budgets
* Project reporting and improvement of the reporting process itself
*Integration of accounting software in finance departments
* Create and manage month end financial reports, forecasts and plans
* Provide support for financial statements during month end close / forecast and quarterly / annual planning
* Assist in the deployment of analytics to support improvements in growth and profitability through financial analysis to identify key opportunities. Improved financial analysis processes
* Management of a small team
* Prepare ad hoc management reports (as needed)
* Minimum of 7 years of experience in FP&A
* Bilingual (French and English) - ability to work with the USA
* Oracle is a must
* Salary: 110-120K $ K $ depending on profiles plus social benefits
It is important to want to evolve in an environment in constant change while having strong work ethics and methodology.
Our ideal candidate is organized, hardworking and is not afraid of having to structure a department.
Contact me email@example.com or 514 647 7722
Vous vous reconnaissez ?
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.