Finance Manager - Internal Controls - Manufacturing Saint-Laurent
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a manufacturing company, a finance manager.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, and administering the company's
processes for purchases and revenue recognition. He/she will ensure that financial information, performance indicators
and other data are issued in the most effective way possible. He/she will make sure that appropriate internal controls are
complied with to protect the company's assets and the integrity of its data.
Reporting to the CFO, your mission is:
Oversee the preparation of work papers and inventory reconciliations supporting the monthly close process and month‐
Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures as it pertains to purchases & sales cycles;
Oversee the preparation of work papers and intercompany reconciliations supporting the monthly close process and
Manage outsourced partnerships;
Asses current accounting operations, offer recommendations for improvement, and implement new processes.
Performance Reporting & Treasury:
Preparing 13 week rolling cash flow forecasts;
Monthly project reporting
Overview & Audit sales cycle controls;
Overview & Audit purchases cycle controls;
Taking on the role of ERP Finance Superuser;
Maintain & develop workflows setup in the ERP system.
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
Hold a degree in Accounting or Finance
5 years + of relevant experience
Experience with multi company and international
Experience in a manufacturing environment
Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Advanced Excel)
Excellent technical knowledge of accounting
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong organizational skills and problem solving
Attention to detail and accuracy
Bilingual (English & French)
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Articulating a vision‐ Is able to shape and communicate a clear vision that inspires and guides members of the company
- Business know‐how‐ Is knowledgeable in current industry trends and information affecting his/her business
- Demonstrating adaptability‐ Is able to maintain a positive outlook, to manage stress and to work constructively under
pressure; responds resourcefully to change and ambiguity
- Driving execution‐ Is able to implement strategic plans; ensures accountability for achieving business goals.
- Planning‐ Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects
What we offer
- Join a company that offers an exceptional work environment, potential to grow, including a competitive compensation package with benefits.
Attractive salary based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the CFO.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie dans un environnement de travail exceptionnel avec un potentiel de croissance.