Financial & Cost Analyst Verdun
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting a Financial & Cost Analyst to join a group located in Verdun. As part of the costing team, this person will have responsibilities in the preparation of cost analysis for our plants located all across Canada and US.
* Cost analysis for 4 manufacturing plants
* Preparation of Manufacturing Expense reports and analysis of variances
* Preparation of Manufacturing Statements (statistical data)
* Analysis of monthly raw material counts & variances
* Recuperation of raw materials for scrapped goods
* Preparation & analysis of COS/COP variances
* Journal entry preparation
* Analysis of monthly production variances
* Yearly manufacturing budget preparation
* Opening of new manufacturing product codes
* Assist plant managers with any inquiries
* Periodic visit and/or work sessions at the plants
* Participate in year-end preparations
* Completed Bachelor degree in accounting
* CPA-CMA or CPA designation, or close to obtaining
* 2-3 years of costing experience
* Fully bilingual (French and English)
* Able to handle multiple tasks and information
* Analytical, detail oriented
* Excellent knowledge of Windows software environment (Excel and Word compulsory)