Financial & Treasury Analyst - Bilingual - Public Company Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
To support the growth of the company, recognized as an essential service in Quebec, we are looking for a Financial Analyst specialized in Treasury. Within this international public company, you are responsible for:
* Business analyst for the daily manintenance of a treasury system and financial system;
* Analyze and model future business processes and procedures;
* Document future business processes and procedures;
* Identify alternatives options with the application & process definition to meet business requirements. Document and present recommendation of the best solution to apply;
* Develop, prepare and perform test scenario (unit, system, integrated and user acceptance test);
* Set-Up of Treasury module and/or financials;
* Prepare customs reports, as needed by the divisions.
* Provide training to users;
* Understand integrated proces flows eg: Cash/debt to accounting, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Accounting to Financial reports etc.;
* Functional business specialist in the treasury and/or accounting area.
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
* Bachelor in accounting or finance, an asset
* Accounting designation, an asset;
* Experience in system implementation (treasury or financial);
* Functional experience in a treasury or finance departement (2 to 5 years);
* Knowledge of a financial ERP and/or treasury system (Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, Kyriba or others), an asset;
* Knowledge of Financial applications in at least one specific module (Treasury, Payable, General ledger, Fixed asset);
* Team Player;
* Multi tasking in a rapid changing environment;
* Knowledge of an implementation methodolgy or concepts (requirements, processes, tests, etc), an asset;
* Ability to analyze and synthesize data;
* Control and thouroughness;
* Initiative and autonomy;
* Fluent in English and French (spoken / written), mandatory.