Financial Analayst - Special Projects - West Island Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in the packaging for food industry a financial analyst.
The incumbent is is part of the senior financial management team. The position provides financial planning and analysis for all levels of management, including the Advisory Committee. The position coordinates and assists in the development of the Annual Plan, Strategic Plan and Forecasts. The financial analyst is responsible for the financial justifications of special projects, whether a C.A.R., business case analysis, or other projects. The position will also be responsible for the maintenance of current transfer pricing agreement and the implementation of any new agreements created. Other ad-hoc analysis will be requested on an ongoing basis.
1. Coordinates completion of the Annual Plan: develop and maintain PC models, determine information requirements, develop input and reporting formats, analyze results and coordinate changes through the Advisory Committee, coordinate the interchange of information with Corporate and other divisions, work with the Finance Director to prepare presentation, issue the final plan with supporting detail, and issue plan book and cost book;
2. Directly involved in preparation of the Strategic Plan and forecasts;
3. Participate as a financial member of the Capital Appropriation Request process to evaluate financial viability of potential new capital projects;
4. Participate as a member of project teams in order to provide financial data, profitability analysis, and cost analysis to aid in business decisions;
5. Generate standard and ad hoc reports that supply financial data in order to provide management with support and insight for their decision making process;
6. With respect to the above-noted responsibilities, assist in monthly, quarterly, and year-end accounting close process.
7. Improve, automate, and stream-line processes to accomplish efficiency;
8. Execute all other duties as required by his superior.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
1. CPA professional designation or MBA in finance/accounting;
2. Five to 10 years of experience in finance/accounting;
3. Proficient in MS-OFFICE applications (with advanced knowledge of EXCEL;
4. Strong problem solving and analytical abilities;
5. Ability to multi-task and set priorities;
6. Ability to work with all levels of the organization;
7. Good interpersonal, communication and organization skills;
8. Bilingualism (English/French) is essential.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Controller
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie avec plusieurs projets.