Financial Analyst - Consolidation - IFRS - CPA Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
As a privileged recruitment partner of this international public compagny, we are now recruiting a financial analyst to join their financial reporting team. The company stands out for its real corporate culture, its Canada and USA operations and its many initiatives for its employees.
Reporting to the head of the financial reporting department, you are responsible for:
- Prepare Month-End and upload Journal Entries (infoflo and Cognos Controller)
- Update and review Internal financial statements (including statistical accounts)
- Prepare, review and submit the Reporting Packages to Parent Company (input data, reconcile and submit)
- Contact person to answer questions on Reporting Packages
- Management reports
- Perform various financial analysis and analytical reviews
- Prepare quarter and year-end process
- Interco confirmation and reconciliation
- Additional Journal entries
- Additional forms to fill and report to Parent Company
- Work with the Manager on various analysis and mandates
- Help identify initiatives to continuously improve, automate and scale reporting tools, processes and methodologies
- Participate to Budget and Forecast process (on demand)
- Assist to annual inventory count (travel may be required)
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
* CPA designation
* 3-5 years related experience
* Experience working for a large company (an asset), foreign currency transactions and inter-company accounting
* Comfortable with ERP & BI;
* Bilingual French and English
What we offer
- Join a North American company with very nice development projects
Attractive salary around 80 & 85k$ based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Talent Acquisition Advisor and the financial reporting director.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre le département reporting financier d'une compagnie publique